Click sound bar BELOW at bottom of page to listen.
Fasten your seat belts then rip them off before launching for this energizing show with Stephen Jepson! We hope you enjoy this inspiration show about healthy and ACTIVE aging, experimenting with learning new movements that are brain challenging, improving balance, FOOT FITNESS (and hands), maintaining mobility and functional independence and so much more.
Stephen not only inspires people to move more and have fun while doing it around the world, but he’s also quite an accomplished pottery expert who even has a piece at the Smithsonian Institute. He also is quite an inventor and has invented specialized kayaks and many other physical activity items.
Contact Stephen Jepson:
- Never Leave The Playground Interview Video
- Education & Pottery Biography (Wikipedia)
- Sedentary Behavior & Creating Long Slow Death (Stephen Jepson)
- Dr. Joan Vernikos (Former NASA Life Sciences Director)
- Bonnie Prudden Myotherapy (Education)
- MoveTheory (Dr. Kwame Brown)
- Older Adult Falls (Centers for Disease Control)
- Excessive Endurance Training (Science Daily)
- SPARK: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise & The Brain (John Ratey, MD)
- Earthing & Barefoot Walking (Dr. Joseph Mercola & Dr. James Oschman)
- Kids Failed Fitness (Jake Monlux, RPT)
- The Lean Berets iTunes Library