The Lean Berets have joined forces with Linda Finley of BodyFatTest.com Mobile Testing Labs to provide “on-site” hydrostatic underwater weighing throughout Southern and Central California. This scientific process not only determines your exact body fat percentage, but more importantly, determines your resting metabolic calorie needs per day and pounds of lean body mass. Using this information with our professional coaching staff, we then provide coaching support to help each client understand their unique test and how to optimize the results.
There is no hype, special membership fees, or expensive supplements to buy. This is a real solution for getting healthier with food. We have helped hundreds of people understand real metabolism and calorie needs–and they got RESULTS!
Lose Fat. Feel Better. GET LEAN!
UPCOMING “GET LEAN” EVENTS!!!
- Most of our events are private for corporate. Public events to be announced.
Coaching Services: We are “THE” only organization in America to professionally support this event with customized coaching materials designed specifically for the hydrostatic weighing process. We have carefully analyzed the test data reports, listened to hundreds of clients regarding what they need to learn and understand after hydro testing, and assembled an extremely beneficial support system full of handouts and graphics to supplement our personalized coaching. If you interested in our coaching services, please view below:
- Initial Coaching Set Up-Individuals: Access to all our copyright materials and personal coaching with Lean Berets Founder and Wellcoach Ron Jones to walk you through each important part of your four-page report. Cost=$150 which includes phone coaching session and follow-up e-mail.
- Group Set Up: For Southern California, group rate is $200.00 per hour. Two hour minimum. Contact Ron Jones for specifics @ 661.993.7874.
- Organics & Beyond: If you want to take your nutrition beyond the basics of conventional food and into the areas of chemical-free nutrition, NON-GMO, etc., you can work with Lean Berets Special Ops Director and Wellcoach Kevin Rail. Cost=$100 for initial phone set up and follow-up e-mail.
- Metabolic Fitness: If you want to go beyond fat loss with just food and into the realm of metabolic fitness, you can work with Lean Berets Strength & Education expert Candas Jones. Set up fees vary based on physical vs. phone option.
Informational Handouts & Podcast:
- Why Hydro Test?
- Testing Directions
- Sample Hydrostatic Report
- Benefits of Hydrostatic Weighing Interview (Testing Specialist Linda Finley)
Hydrostatic Weighing Testimonials:
“In a decade of corporate wellness, I have yet to find anything as powerful for helping my clients reduce body fat and increase healthy leanness as the hydrostatic underwater weighing with Linda Finley of Body Fat Test Mobile Labs. The test is scientific and accurate. The results are significant. Linda is an amazing resource and brings a value added service to my existing clients that they cannot get anywhere else. Hydrostatic weighing with the right wellness coaching support is “THE” standard for managing body composition–it can save you years of frustration and thousands on diet programs that will never work for long term weight loss! Get tanked–GET LEAN, and Be Healthy!”
-Ron Jones, MS, Corporate Wellcoach, Founder, The Lean Berets
“To stay on track of my personal progress, it is important to know such parameters as body fat percentage. Over the course of time, I’ve resorted to using bioelectrical impedance and calipers to gauge my body fat, but knew these have degrees of variance. Hydrostatic weighing, on the other hand, is known as the gold standard for accuracy. After about a 10-year quest, and thanks to Linda Finley, I was finally able to get a true reading. All the stories I heard about hydrostatic weighing being difficult and invasive are completely unwarranted. It was not difficult at all, Linda made me feel very comfortable, and as an added bonus, the entire process took less than 15 minutes. I highly recommend getting “tanked” if you are just starting an exercise program, training for a competition or a recreational exerciser.”
-Kevin Rail, Special Ops, The Lean Berets